Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spring

I haven't blogged in well over a year. And I have missed it! Spring is here! We have spent the last three days mostly outdoors exploring flowers, trees, birds, dirt, worms, ants... you name it. As the mom of a four-year-old boy and aunt (and babysitter) to a two-year-old toddler boy, my spring days are filled with dirt. And worms. And bugs. And mud pies. Today they were feeding ants during our "drive-way, picnic lunch". For the record, I have a serious fear of worms. I. HATE. THEM. Isaiah loves them. He is making me face my fears and move on. The only worms I can actually deal with must be contained in a small bowl and used as fish bait. Anyway, enjoy a picture story of our last three days enjoying this warm spring weather! Its nice to be blogging again (even if only three people read this blog, one of whom is my mom)...
Please note: That IS NOT my cat. She is our neighbor's cat. Apparently her owner left for work for the day and she was stuck out on the back balcony. The boys wanted her to jump down so they could play with her. I was thinking, she is not going to jump 15+ feet. But. she. did. Those kids were so excited. Let's just say she got lots of loving. She also likes to sneak over onto our porch sometimes. Hence the cat peeking picture. Happy Spring!

2 comments:

  1. That's the ONLY picture that really caught my eye...and I busted out laughing! I was thinking...is that really a cat up there? And of course they're trying to get her to jump LOL silly boys!

    ReplyDelete