Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Rock Ranch!

So, this coming Saturday (November 5th) is "Pumpkin Destruction Day" at this little farm called Rock Ranch. The owner of Chick-Fil-A also owns this ranch, and it is a great place to take your family if you are ever in Georgia about an hour south of Atlanta.  Pumpkin Destruction Day sounds super fun (although I won't be attending)! On November 5th the public is invited to help the staff at Rock Ranch destroy any unsold pumpkins!  They are destroyed via "the pumpkin cannon, pumpkin bowling, the hammer smash and the 40 ft. lift crane pumpkin drop, among others. There will also be airplane pumpkin bombers, monster trucks crushing pumpkins (and crushing cars)." This info retrieved from the Rock Ranch website. Sounds fun, right?! Well, the reason I know this is because when Isaiah, my parents, and I visited Rock Ranch in September, I must have signed up for Rock Ranch email updates, and there in my email was an invitation to Pumpkin Destruction Day! Anyway, the whole reason for this super long blog intro was to share with my blog readers some pictures from when Isaiah, my parents and I visited this fun family farm!  I stumbled upon these pictures on my mom's computer, and had to share the fun with you all!  Plus, I don't think the hubby got to see any of the pictures from our visit to Rock Ranch, and being that he's a million miles away, I thought he might like them!  So, here ya go:

First Stop: Pony Rides... this is right before the pony started walking...


Trying to convince Isaiah to stay on the pony... although he looks
like a pro in this picture, he's super nervous about the whole thing!


Two minutes later (Isaiah's pony).

Petting Farm.

Pappy and Isaiah at the petting farm.



More petting farm.

Isaiah's favorite: miniature goats. He got to feed them and he loved it!

Tiny Town! So cute and made just for kids! They had everything from a jailhouse to
a church to a grocery store!

More of Tiny Town.

The bank at Tiny Town.

Tiny Town jail...

more Tiny Town play!

Pappy and Isaiah at Tiny Town.

The Tiny Town church...

Inflatables! Isaiah loved bouncing!

Peddle Cars! So much fun!

Pappy racing peddle cars (I was beside him)... we lost...


Mama and Isaiah!


We didn't make it to the car before Isaiah fell asleep...
and slept the entire trip home.  He had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment