Saturday, December 4, 2010

shopping success.

Follow-up post to the previous coupon post.  So, I went shopping, used most of my coupons... And I found some GREAT deals.  Here are some of them:

photo calendar: .50 cents
mini loaf pan: .60 cents

an entire candy making kit from Michael's:
reg:  $9.99
got it for: $4

nativity set from Lifeway:
reg:  $6.99
got it for:  $3
And I also attended a local Christmas Bazaar earlier today which supports local vendors and includes booths such as Premier jewelry, Mary Kay, Avon... you get the picture.  And this is where I found these for $1:


I babysit a little girl who will absolutely love these rings so I just couldn't resist. Overall, it was a successful day of shopping.  I purchased a few other things; mostly things I needed (example: paper towels). And I found a couple of presents to myself from the hubby (at great prices as well). 

No comments:

Post a Comment