Sunday, March 20, 2011

Drab to Fab.

This weekend, I had my hair done by none other than the infamous beauty school student, Jackie Patty.  No really... she's great! And, I'm lucky enough to see this girl quite often.  Not only is she excellent at doing hair, she has the personality for it. She genuinely loves what she does, and it shows. She added some highlights and low lights in my hair, and to my dismay the low lights didn't turn out as dark as I wanted, but she warned me that they might not because my hair was so light already.  But, it looks fabulous.  This girl knows what she is doing.  Want proof?  Here are some pictures.



P.S. This hairstyle requires relatively no "fixing". By that, I mean, I pretty much ran a big curling iron through top pieces in about 5 minutes to achieve this look.  And, she meant to cut it that way. Thanks Jackie!  Excellent work. 

Not only has my hair gone from drab to fab, but this week went from drab to fab. Isaiah and I have been battling this terrible cold (along with several other people from what I hear), and this week wasn't the best in that Isaiah went to the doctor on Tuesday with fluid in both ears, which had like a 95% chance of turning into an ear infection, so we got some of that pink medicine (aka amoxicillin).  Then, he began getting even more congested. Good news: between benedryl, pink medicine, and IBprofen, he's feeling much better, and so am I.  And to top it off, this weekend turned out to be b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!  So, we went exploring. Rode the fourwheeler. And tried out our new swing (before bedtime). 










No comments:

Post a Comment