Monday, March 28, 2011

Thrifting...

If you know anything about me, you know that I love to thrift. You can find me at yard sales, peddler's mall, and goodwill.  I'm a bargain shopper, and only buy things on sale, which in turn, led me to hunting for great bargains at thrift stores.  The problem with thrifting is that it is not easily done with a one-year-old!  When you thrift store shop, you have to sort through masses of unorganized clothes, cluttered housewares, random books, and search for games without missing pieces.  Not pleasant with Little Man! As we walk down aisles, Isaiah has arms outstretched, and little fingers reaching for clothes to snag off hangers, breakable housewares to destroy, and games to grab when mommy is looking at them!  Needless to say, I ventured off to goodwill today mainly in search of old t-shirts, but I did get a few minutes to search the store!  And, lucky me!  After about 20 minutes, I left with a shirt (tag still on), a shirt (without the tag), two dresses (one new), a pair of shorts, a scarf (to make something with), and a "dress-up" dress for Zoey!  Wanna see?









   

No comments:

Post a Comment