Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kindle!

So, I'm trying to convince the hubby that I absolutely NEED a Kindle.  So, I created an Amazon wish list, added some books... and a Kindle; then did some research.  And, although not every book is available on the Kindle, there are several books that are. Not to mention, there are several free books also.  Hopefully I'll be getting one soon!  Anyway, also on my wish list are the following titles:
  • Water for Elephants
  • The Zookeeper's Wife
  • Sarah's Key
  • The Coal Tattoo
  • Clay's Quilt
  • A Parchment of Leaves
  • Eli the Good
  • The Dollmaker
  • The Red Tent
  • The Kite Runner
  • A Thousand Splendid Suns
So many books... so little time. If you are one of the few people that read my blog, and happen to have any of these books, let me know so that perhaps I may borrow them.  Happy reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment