Tuesday, May 31, 2011

F.A.I.L.I.N.G.

Currently I am failing at so many things.  At the top of the list:
  • Blogging
  • Sending out books someone bought from me at half.com.  Never heard of it?! I suggest you check it out.
  • Church website. Go me. I am the person who volunteered to put this thing together. I'm pretty sure the church is going to fire me.
  • Keeping up with my Etsy account.  Never heard of Etsy either? Check it out too!
  • Reading (specifically God's Word)!
  • Going to bed at a decent time (1:00 a.m. is not decent).
  • Planning a zoo trip for Isaiah and the little girl I babysit.
  • Getting my room organized. Bottom line: I find something else to do.
Basically, I need to get busy.  New blog post: check.  Now, I think I shall check off reading (although it is not the Bible... double fail).  On a more positive note: I biked 6 miles today (up hill too).  And, I got to bike with BROTHER Luke and my BFF Ashley.  We saw like 30 deer. One was a baby (spots still on) and it hid in the grass from us.  Well, it was alone, although other deer were around.  And we decided to check on it on our way back if it was still there.  Needless to say, it was still hiding. We thought something might be wrong with it, so we decided to walk up to it.  I was feet away from it, and it jumped up and jetted away.  It was probably the cutest thing I've seen in a while apart from Isaiah.  It was such a wonderful opportunity to enjoy God's creation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment