Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Couponing!

Okay, I'm labeling this post as a "financial" post because its going to help you save some moola!  Anyway, I've been into this couponing thing lately. I am not an extreme couponer, meaning I will not buy out the shelves so that no one else can use their coupons or purchase the product if they need it. That's just plain greedy. Seriously, I don't know of anyone who needs twenty packages of razors because they got them for .50 cents each. Enough about that. So, I'm always looking for good deals, and while browsing the internet, I discovered that Target has in-store coupons you can print. Find those coupons here. You can browse different categories (i.e. groceries, baby, entertainment...) on the left side of this site. And, you can use a Target store coupon with a manufacturer coupon. So

Pretend this is a Target coupon for Colgate toothpaste!

+


=

Extra Savings!!!!!

Of course the coupons have to be for the same quantity and for the same product. So, say for example, you have a $2.00 manufacturer coupon for a package of Pampers diapers. Target has a store coupon for $1.00 of the same size package of Pampers diapers. You can combine the two and get $3.00 off!  Yay for savings (especially on diapers)!  Well, I came across some apparel coupons on the Target website.  Search under "apparel & accessories" category on the website.  There are $3.00 off coupons, 20% off coupons... etc.  Well, did you know that you can use these apparel coupons on clearance items, too?  Let me tell you what I did:

  • I printed off two $3.00 off coupons from "apparel & accessories". You can only print two of the same type of coupon. 
  • I headed to the clearance section at target.
  • I found a gray t-shirt marked $4.00 in the brand I had the coupon for.
  • I found a white t-shirt marked $4.00 in the brand I had the other $3.00 off coupon for.
  • I headed up to the check-out, and paid $1.00 for each shirt! Just a dollar! 



No comments:

Post a Comment