Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What a crazy week (last week, that is)! I haven't had time to do anything. I feel like I was constantly busy, but accomplished absolutely nothing. I haven't blogged (and there's tons of topics I want to blog about). I wasn't able to go to BSF, a study I started going to since we've moved to Texarkana. My car decided to run over a miscellaneous object in the road, and go flat.  Thankful for a hubby who can fix those kind of things so we didn't have to take my car somewhere to get it fixed! Yay!  Lots of very important undisclosed decisions have been discussed within our little family. Matt had to work every single night with mandatory overtime (which translates into sixty hours soon to be seventy hours this week), which makes it hard to get out and do anything.  But, I'm okay with that. He has a job!  Sometimes, we need to take a step back and thank the Lord for that. Many people are going without a job right now. Oh, and on top of all this, I got my first big order from my Etsy shop which you can find here.  Hopefully everything works out with the order.  Its a wholesale order for a shop in Oklahoma.  I'm pretty excited about it, but my spare time has been devoted to getting the order ready. Since its wholesale, its a large quantity!

With that said, I hope to write lots of blogs the rest of this week. I found some great recipes I want to share with  you (after I make them first, of course). I want to have another financial blog post (haven't decided what the will be about yet). I really really want to post about Psalm 32 (go ahead, look it up).  I have a running list somewhere in our apartment... 

And, a shout out to all the new mom's this month!  Congratulations!  If you're reading this blog, and you just had a baby, I'm most likely talking to you!  And, if you're not, I'm probably still talking to you! Seems like this month has been a month for babies.  Horray for new, precious, God-given life! 

And, those of you who got to watch The Hunger Games... I am sooooo jealous!  The books are fabulous (if you didn't read the whole series in like a month like I did, you should read them)!  I can't wait to be able to see the movies! 

To my fellow blog readers who have a blog I can follow (if I'm not currently following you), let me know your blog site url, and I would love to read and follow you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment